Monday, January 24, 2011

Just gettin started

Broken BlossomsImage via WikipediaI meant to post last week (first week of the semester), but there was some confusion with my registration, and it took up a lot of my time.  So, here I am, trying to find a research topic for my English 102 class.  I'm supposed to start by looking at who I am and what I'm interested in.  Well, I'm 18, in my first year of college, from a middle-class family (second of three kids) in the Chicago suburbs, and I have no real idea yet of what career I want to have.  Politically, I guess I'm an independent; I don't know if I'll ever follow one of the two major parties, since I don't agree enough with either of them so far to pick one.  As for hobbies, I don't have any, at least none that I consider hobbies.  I love movies (you could say that I collect DVDs, I guess; I've got a lot of them), even silent films, although I haven't seen too many.  I like music, but I'm not obsessive about it, unlike some people I could name.  
I think I'd like to research something about movies, but I don't know what.  That's all I can think of right now, unfortunately.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment