Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh, No! The Final Exam!

Look at them, troll mother said. Look at my so...Image via Wikipedia
The final exam is coming up in another week, and there is going to be an essay question about fairy tales.  Dr. Toffee wants us to write about how we take exams, stuff like how we pick essay questions when we have a choice.  Well, obviously, I pick based on whether I can think of something to write about the topic of the question, but sometimes that turns out badly anyway.  Usually, I try to figure out what the teacher wants to hear, based on what was said in class about the topic, and I try to get as much in as I can.  I don't know if that's going to work this time, because we are going to analyze a fairy tale for the exam. 
One good thing-- she's going to give us a study guide, and it will have the essay question on it.  That way, I can deal with figuring it out ahead of time.  I hate having to ask for an explanation during an exam (even though I'm pretty sure that everybody else needs one and feels the same way).
I never thought much about how teachers make up exam questions, but the article below makes it seem really complicated.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment