Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Time Management: Is it even possible?

This is the internationally recognized symbol ...Image via WikipediaI'm not sure that it is.  So far, I've been looking over the books, and the articles are starting to pile up.  My biggest problem is that I keep reading the books after I've already found what I need for my project.  I'm learning a lot about "the life experiences of people with disabilities" and the obstacles they face, so that's good, but I know I'm burning up time like crazy.  I'm starting to wonder if this is an unconscious strategy to put off the real work I need to do before I can start writing, so I'm making a pact with myself:  start on the articles, or work on the proposal, or else . . . I can't think of a workable punishment. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment