Sunday, February 19, 2012

Annotated Bibliography-- How hard could it be?

English: Title page from Volume 1 (April 1897-...Image via WikipediaWell, based on what I heard in class this last week, annotated bibliographies can be pretty hard to do.  Dr. Toffee said that she's had students in the past who made so many mistakes that they wound up owing her points.  So, I guess I'll have to be really careful with this one.  One of my books has come into the library, but I can't get over there until Friday.  The book is:

Brod, Harry.  The Making of Masculinities:  The New Men's Studies.  Boston : Allen & Unwin, 1987.  Print.  

I'm almost sure that this citation is correct, but I'll check it again when I'm putting the whole thing together.  From the contents listed in the catalog, this is a collection of articles about basic issues in men's studies, with the exception (of course) of the thing I'm most interested in, fatherhood (and "sonhood," which is not a word, I guess).  More about it later. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment