Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Three to Get Ready

Pageant of American Literature, view 1
Pageant of American Literature, view 1
 (Photo credit: CT State Library)
Yep, I still need three more posts to get full credit, and they have to be done in time to turn in the hard copy with my portfolio by 8am tomorrow.  I'm not too sure that I'm going to make it.  The rest of the portfolio is good to go -- I finished the cover essay pretty quickly, for once -- but I'm having trouble thinking of anything to write about in these last few entries. 

I got all the classes I wanted for spring semester, so that's good, but I just heard that they're not offering Masterpieces of American Literature over the summer, which is bad.  I wanted to take that to fill out my gen-eds before I transfer to a four-year school (which one, I don't know yet) because I already know something about it (unlike geology, ugh), and I thought I could manage a good grade in it, even at the faster summer pace.  On the other hand (what was the first hand?), I can work more hours if I'm not taking any classes, and I really do need the money. 

I've made length now, but this is the most pathetic post I've written so far.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment