Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Yes, there was a draft in there.

Comic on the quality of different methods of p...
Comic on the quality of different methods of peer review (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
We had our peer review for the draft of the lit review/definitions essay, and I got some good feedback (especially for the introduction:  I had forgotten to introduce the overall research project, so the rest of the draft didn't make much sense).  I was working on the revision this morning when I suddenly thought of this blog.  I was really shocked when I saw how few entries I had.

One thing that I should have blogged about happened last Saturday.  I usually have to work on Saturdays, but I put in 38 hours last week, so I couldn't have any more hours (if I hit 40, they'd have to give me benefits, etc.).  I worked on school stuff for a few hours, and then I decided to watch Star Wars:  The Force Awakens again.  I needed to settle on the scenes I'm going to use in the research paper.  I'll talk more about this in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment