Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let the good times roll!

Happy Mardi Gras!  Today is the day that I prove my dedication and discipline by actually working on my project.  Yesterday Dr. Toffee talked about how there seem to be organizations for everything and all of them have websites with bibliographies of some kind.  She showed us the sites for NAAFA (the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance), which is a civil-rights organization that works to fight discrimination against fat people, and Forces.org, an organization that supports smokers.  So, I went looking for Sherlock Holmes (I've been so into searching the academic databases that I haven't done a web search.  I can't believe it).  I found a ton of stuff, and here's the best of it:

I feel very virtuous for having done this entry so early in the week, and I think I deserve a little celebration.
Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez!


 

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment