Saturday, February 27, 2010

Woe is me!

This is a picture of bookshelves in a tiny lib...Image via Wikipedia
Yes, I'm way behind.  Worse yet, Lisa is ahead -- I don't know how she does it, but I do know one thing that helped her.  Unlike most of us in the class, she didn't screw up on the first essay.  I have to have a fresh revision for Monday.  It's almost done.  I still haven't finished my library research strategy exercise (that was supposed to be posted to the course discussion on Wednesday (2/24), but I did go over to the library and pick up my two interlibrary loans, before they got sent back and I got a $5 fine (I'll talk about those books next time, when I've looked them over).

I can't get over how much time this takes-- it's way more work than the first first-year comp class, even though there isn't as much actual writing.  I got a few good comments from the peer review on my research proposal, but I think I'm going to try to make it to Dr. Toffee's office hours before Thursday (it's due on Friday).

I've checked, and all of my journal entries so far are a lot more than the minimum 100-word requirement.  That should count for something, shouldn't it?  Not according to the assignment sheet.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment