Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Time

Late night....Image by Picture_taking_fool via FlickrThe research paper is due today, and I just finished mine.  I uploaded it to the course page at 4:45AM, which makes me a sort of cliché, I suppose.  I'm not sure it's everything I wanted it to be, but I can't see what else to do to it.  I revised it as Dr. Toffee instructed, and I proofread and polished until I was sick of it, so I guess I'll have to hope that it's good enough.  I think I made my point.
While it's a big relief to have it done, it just occurred to me that I have not done my journal entries for the last couple of weeks, and I need to get going on bringing them up to date.  There's only two more weeks until the end of the semester, and I'll need to do at least one a day.  Why do I always let myself get so far behind?  It just makes for more stress, which I don't need.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment