Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Know What I'm Doing this Summer (Semester)

summer readingImage by ruminatrix via FlickrClasses started on Monday, but this is the first chance I've had to write anything.  I'm taking English 102- Writing the Research Paper, and I am sort of worried about it:  the semester is only 8 weeks long, and that means that I'm going to have to put the rest of my life on hold if I'm going to do research, much less write a long paper (plus a bunch of other assignments!).  In fact, we're already going so fast that I'm supposed to have my topic submitted by midnight tonight.
Luckily, picking a topic is not too hard, for once.  My instructor, Dr. Toffee, gave us a list of movies and a list of "critical models" to pick from (we need one of each).  I haven't quite made up my mind yet, but there are a couple of films I really like.  I'm not too sure about those critical models.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment