Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Case of the Missing Mouse

The Missing Mouse
The Missing Mouse (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
It may seem as though I've fallen behind again, but I haven't.  About a week ago, my sister Rebecca saw (or did she?) a mouse run under my desk, which is fortunately not in my bedroom, or I wouldn't have slept for days by now.  I can't stand mice.  It's not a question of being afraid of them; they are just so repulsive, so disgusting, that I feel like barfing when I see one.  Rebbie has been letting me use her laptop since then, and I managed to get my draft finished in time.  Now that it's been so long and none of the traps have been sprung, I figure it's safe to use my own computer, which has all of the stuff I need for this blog, so I'm back.

Just in case you were wondering.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment