Wednesday, January 27, 2016

It’s Later, so Here’s the More, as Promised

Ultron takes over Iron Man's armor. Cover of I...
Ultron takes over Iron Man's armor.
Cover of Iron Man vol. 3, #48.
(Jan. 2002) Art by Udon.
 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Only the second week of classes, and I almost fell behind already.  I forgot about this blog.  I remembered about 10 minutes ago while I was brushing my teeth.  Not sure if there’s any connection there.  Anyway, about the lesson I had in not naming names.  A person of my acquaintance (is that vague enough?) recently lost his (could be her, but I’m going with him for convenience’s sake) job because of comments he made about the business that employed him.  No, he wasn’t complaining about them.  He was kind of bragging, and gave away a hint about something new coming from them.  They took this as him giving away their “secrets,” and that was that.  I don’t think he knew that they were reading his blog.  I’m going to be very careful from now on.  And yes, this entry counts, because it’s about writing and audience, and I’ll get to my project in the next entry.  I’ve pretty much settled on Avengers:  Age of Ultron, but I’m not sure about my approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment