Saturday, January 14, 2017

I'm back, and checking out the syllabus for my English class

Student Union at Oklahoma State University - S...
To me, a community college student, this seems a bit excessive.
Student Union at Oklahoma State University - Stillwater, the largest student center in the world. Photo taken April 22, 2006. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I've just been on Blackboard, looking at the syllabus for English 102.  The first class is this coming Friday, and I wanted to get an idea of how much work this is going to be.  It looks like a lot-- six projects, including a research paper.  At least I've got the course schedule now, so I can do some planning, which I hope will help.  I'm really tired of falling behind and having to work on stuff for school in marathon sessions (bingeing on homework?  Not fun).  
The first project is a blog, so this one should work.  I hope it'll meet all the requirements.  I'll check back Monday to see if anything else is on the Blackboard for this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment