Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hindsight is a Bummer

Bummer
Bummer (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Well, I can't sleep.  As usual.  I was thinking about the next paper (last project, yay!), which is a very short essay to go with my portfolio.  For some reason (and no, that's not an invitation for everyone to analyze me), I have trouble writing anything at all complimentary about myself or anything I've done.  I'm supposed to be evaluating three of the projects:  the research proposal, the definitions essay, and the research paper (this one, I don't even want to think about, much less write about).  Now that I look at the proposal, which I wrote 12 weeks ago, I think it looks pretty bad.  I didn't have any grammar errors or anything like that, but my ideas seem kind of half-baked, considering what I actually did for the other projects.  It looked a lot better back when I wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment