Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Writing about War is Hell

The "Heroic Age" roster of the Aveng...
The "Heroic Age" roster of the Avengers. Cover art for Avengers vol. 4, #12.1, by Bryan Hitch. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Can't sleep again.  I was just flipping through channels on tv, stopped for a minute on Troy (about the only movie that I thought I could scan), and heard Hector telling his men about his warrior code, which reminded me that I'm still 5 posts behind.

I had a scheduled conference yesterday with the prof to talk about how she wants me to revise my research paper draft.  She gave me some ideas about how to fix the wording of my thesis, and told me to quote both my sources and the film a lot more.  Luckily, she thought the scenes I chose from AAoU (I'm kind of tired of typing out Avengers:  Age of Ultron.  Hey, I just did it again) worked, so I don't have to start anything over.  It's going to be a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment