Friday, April 29, 2016

Ice Cream Headache: Why is the freezer empty NOW?

It's the picture of Italian ice-cream in a sho...
It's the picture of Italian ice-cream in a shop of Rome, Italy (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I lost the file of the stuff I wrote in class, so I'm further behind than I should be.  Portfolios are due next Wednesday, and the hard copy of my blog postings has to be in it.  The dog died last Saturday, Rebbie had a trailer land on her foot (don't ask) and she's going for xrays today, I feel a cold coming on, and my hair seems to be in permanent bedhead mode (and not in a cute, sexy way, either).  To top it all off, there is no ice cream in the freezer.  This is pretty much things went at the end of last semester and every semester when I was in high school.  Why?  Why?!!

I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment