Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What was I thinking?!!

Kylo Ren

Well, I guess I'm still a bit out of it.  I completely forgot that I had to do this, so now I have to catch up.  I can't believe it.  I managed to get my proposal (both the draft and the revision) completed, and I think it turned out pretty well.  I'll find out on Friday.
Anyway, the film I picked for my research project is Star Wars:  The Force Awakens, and my approach is shame theory.  When I first saw the movie, I was shocked when Kylo Ren threw a temper tantrum.  I think everyone in the theater was with me on that.  My first thought was "and that's why we don't let toddlers play with lethal weapons."  Which was silly.  After I read the page on shame theory in our packet, I realized that it explained why he did that. 
I've started on my research, and I'll have more on that later (today, if possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment