Sunday, January 21, 2018

Welcome to my Blog!

English: Tonga College students performing a K...
English: Tonga College students performing a Kailao dance; photo James Foster 1988.jpg (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Yesterday I had my first English 101 class, and the first assignment was to start a blog.  We're supposed to read an essay in our textbook each week and post our reaction, and we have to write another post about our writing each week, too.  I think my writing's okay (I'm actually good at grammar, thanks to my mom-- she went over everything I wrote from the very first time I wrote anything, right up until two years ago, when she died), but I'm kind of nervous about blogging, since everyone says that anything you put on the Internet never goes away.  I don't want to put something on here that makes me look like an idiot for the rest of my life.
Anyway, if you want to know more about me, check my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment