Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Coming up with a research schedule

I'm not really sure how to schedule my research, but right now I plan to spend an hour a day searching until I have enough for the annotated bibliography and the definitions essay.  I will probably go to the library tomorrow after class, assuming I get the okay on my proposal.  So, that's as much as I can say about that right now.  

I'm still thinking pretty hard about my movie (oops- got to get used to using "film" when I'm working on this project).  Avengers:  Age of Ultron has several scenes I'm thinking of using.  I'm definitely going to use the scene near the end with Clint and Wanda, where he lays out what it means to be an Avenger, and I'm looking at Tony and Bruce deciding to use the staff for Ultron, but I also need Cap chewing Tony out for not sharing info.  I think.  That's as far as I've gotten on my primary research to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment