Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Sinus Infection from Hell

English: An infection of the maxillary sinus a...
Is this gross, or what?!!
An infection of the maxillary sinus as seen on CT
 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Yeah, I'm sick.  I've had fully-loaded sinuses since Christmas, and earlier this week an infection set in, swelling up my eyes and blocking my ears.  Luckily (?), my school week was over on Wednesday, so I didn't miss any classes.  I've even kept up with my research schedule, since I didn't feel up to anything but reading.  I'll have my bibliography done on time, and my definitions essay is coming along pretty well.
The rest of the time I've been hanging out with my grandmother.  She came to live with us a few months ago when she sold her house (it was too big for her to keep up).  Dad asked her if she'd like to make our house her home base (she wants to travel with a couple of her friends), and it was all set.  She watched Age of Ultron with me, but gave up when I started watching my three possible scenes over and over.  She had some good ideas, so I was sorry she left.
I'm on my second day of antibiotics, and I still don't feel any different.  I'm worried about school on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment