Friday, October 27, 2017

What Happened to Me?

English: The Bill of Rights, the first ten ame...
I remember this.
(Photo credit Wikipedia)
I have a good memory; I remember birthdays, phone numbers, addresses, passwords, even the Bill of Rights.  But now it seems like I can't remember to blog.  I have no excuse.  I just forgot and kept forgetting. 
I've had a bad cold the last couple of days (no excuse--the last time I posted was in September!), and I finished all of my homework except for the final revision of my film analysis, which is almost done.  I checked the course schedule to make sure I had the right due date, and I did, but there it was in the "Writing Due" column:  blog.  In fact, every week's entry ends with "blog."  It's as if my eyes just refused to read it.  What this means is that now, when I should have at least 20 posts, I have only 7.
I don't know why I'm feeling so compelled to post this, probably nobody cares.  I just don't want people thinking I decided not to post.
I'll be back in a few minutes.
I mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment