Thursday, April 26, 2012

Catching Up

Combination of 20px and rotated version of 20p...
Combination of 20px and rotated version of 20px to form icon for Peer Review process (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Well, I guess you can tell that I fell behind.  I managed to survive my conference, revise the paper, and hand it in.  I'm still waiting for it to come back, but that's okay.  It seems like the longer it takes, the less I am worried about the grade.  That doesn't make sense, but that's how it feels.
Right now, I'm working on our last project, which is the course portfolio.  After the research paper, this is a piece of cake!  All I have to do is write a short essay evaluating my performance, stick all the stuff in a folder and hand it in.  Writing the draft of this thing took me about half an hour, and I had already done some revision before the peer review session yesterday.  The reviewer liked it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment