Sunday, April 29, 2012

Gimme the LARGE Popcorn!


Illustration 14 for "The Raven" by E...
Tomorrow begins the last week of spring semester, and I should be getting ready for finals.  But I'm not.  I'm going to the movies.  For fun.  Yay!  I don't have to think about anything if I don't want to, and that's just what I need right now.
My sister and I are going to see The Raven.  She's a big fan of Poe (she used to be kinda goth), so this is a natural for her.  I'm taking Masterpieces of American Literature over the summer, so I can pretend to myself that this will be helpful with that.  Ha!  It's funny how I feel as if I have to justify spending a couple hours away from my homework.
I hope it's better than Roger Ebert thinks.  At the very least, I can write about it later, which is good, because I still need a few more entries in my research journal (due this Friday!).
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment